Supply Chain Specialist
Location – Chertsey
Salary – £154.88 – £162.88 per day
Duration – On going contract
Benefits: Holiday- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays, access to staff sales discount, access to rewards plus discount shopping, and government pension auto- enrolment from 12 weeks.
Summary of a Supply Chain Specialist
The role will work within a team of SCM specialists responsible for managing the day to day SCM relationship with a number of key accounts. A core part of the role will be working with each of the sales team to ensure accurate forecasting is in place and that we run the function efficiently within established process.
Responsibilities of a Supply Chain Specialist
• Coordinating weekly / monthly sales planning collaboratively with other functional teams and to support the commercial team to meet sales targets by bringing the optimal stock in on time
• Take ownership for sell-out and sell in forecasting in collaboration with other teams and update in the system on a weekly basis
• Planning accurately to manage optimal channel stocks in order to meet agreed targets (PSI management)
• Submission for month end forecast and close monitor long term target planning
• Organising weekly CPFR reviewing sell out / sell in / WOS / marketing activities and attend or present QBR meeting
• Analysis of any of business risks and to drive the required actions from across all division members
• Leading business reviews with collaborative partners in order to build up the correct strategic relationships
• Liaising with HQ in regards to product availability, confirming production schedules & expected shipment dates
• Liaise with 3rd party logistics company regarding inbound/outbound including securing booking slots
• Working closely with the finance team in regards to credit control/limitation, billing/invoice reference, etc
Key competencies of a Supply Chain Specialist
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Excellent skills in SAP, Microsoft office packages; in particular Excel
• Strong numeracy skills
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Demonstrable Experience of creating & executing a structured channel plan and in managing that to successful conclusion
• Good project management skills, and demonstrable skills of achieving results through cross-functional teams
• Experience in Mobile sector
• Experience of working in a supply chain environment and achieving results
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Consultant – Charlie Shepherd