Liquid Bulk Scheduler – Worcester
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a rewarding career?
Our client is looking for a driven and enthusiastic individual to join their newly created transport planning team as a Scheduler. Based at their Worcester site, you will be working with Drivers and the Customer Services teams, to plan the liquid gas deliveries to their business customers across the UK and Ireland.
You will need analytical thinking, be an excellent communicator with influencing skills, team player thriving in a fast-paced environment. You will enjoy solving problems, have good attention to detail and have exceptional organisational skills. Previous scheduling experience is essential.
- Using forecasting systems to obtain relevant information regarding delivery requirements.
- Effectively schedule deliveries to fulfil customer requirements based on orders received.
- Build relationships with customer engagement team in order to identify areas for improvement.
- Proactively follow escalation guidelines.
- Previous experience with scheduling/planning is essential.
- Must be able to work independently and collectively as a team.
- Proven ability to identify customer needs and proactively respond.
- Have good geographical knowledge.
- Advantageous to have experience with transport regulations.
- Ability to learn technical and functional systems to perform effectively
- Must have excellent PC skills.
- A knowledge of SAP and a logistical background would be an advantage.
- Must be a highly motivated, self-starting individual.
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvements and make recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and able to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
Shifts will be 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am
4 on 4 off, including weekends and Bank Holidays
Contract length: 6 months (with possibility to extend / Possible temp to perm)
Pay rate: around £13 per hour PAYE
Start date: As soon as possible
We need dedicated and driven people who are committed to getting it right with a never-ending desire to learn, improve and contribute. In return, we offer a culture of respect, challenge and innovation.
If that sounds interesting, then please apply now.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.