Location – West Byfleet
Salary – £18-25k dependent on experience plus commission
Duration – Full time
Hours- 9:00- 17:30 Monday to Friday and 1 working Saturday a month
Benefits- Competitions and incentives, Commission, Holiday entitlement is 20 days, excluding bank holidays, plus your birthday. You will receive one extra day’s holiday per complete year of service to a maximum of 5 days.
Summary of a Sales Negotiator
Our client is looking for an outgoing and ambitious Sales Negotiator to join their market leading agency.
Responsibilities of a Sales Negotiator
• Dealing with property owners enquiries verbally and in written form
• Booking appointments
• Carrying out viewings
• Manage sensitive data through emails and our CRM system
• Answering incoming calls, registering buyers and sellers
• Managing multiple diaries booking in valuations & viewings
• Attending viewings/open days showing buyers around houses
• Providing vendor/client feedback
• Negotiating offers
• Communicating with a database of active quality customers
• Responding to Right move/Zoopla buyer enquiries
Key competencies of a Sales Negotiator
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Desire to succeed within a target driven environment
• Passion for the property market
• Proven Sales Experience
• The ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment as part of a team and on their own
• Polite and confident over the phone and face to face
• Good telephone manner and positive attitude
• Car owner with full a full, clean driving license
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Consultant- Charlie Shepherd