- Champion and deliver world class customer service to clients in portfolio.
- Work with Account Manager (AM) to develop and execute account management plans for key accounts.
- Work with AM to identify organic growth opportunities and coordinate the necessary involvement of all relevant personnel to execute.
- Attend client meetings as and when necessary to aid business review and continual improvement of service.
What does the day to day look like?
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the clinical trial supply chain through working with strategic sourcing group.
- Preparation and delivery of order activity and inventory metrics to support the AM to meet client requests.
- Use unique positioning of the role to identify and share opportunities and gaps in supply chain, systems and processes.
- Demonstrating exceptional communication, time management and organisational skills to support in-time delivery to clients.
- Ensure all licenses, documentation, audits and associated QA activities are in place in support of client qualification.
What skills are needed for this role?
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) preferably in a science related field.
- 2+ years direct project coordination experience at a Contract Research Organisation (CRO)/Contract Development Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO), Pharmaceutical or Biotech company
- Knowledge of the key principles of cross functional project coordination and effective client relationship management
- Proficient in use of web-based IT systems and Microsoft (MS) Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Project
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organisation
- Able to delegate, effectively prioritise own and workload of project team members
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations
Salary: £25k – £29k
Benefits: non-contractual bonus scheme, flexi-time (core hours 09:30 – 16:00), 35 days holiday, pension scheme, life assurance (after qualifying period).
Please note there is no onsite parking but plenty of street parking and car parks in Weybridge.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.