My Client is looking for a solid administrator for an ongoing temp role.
Assisting the project manager you will need to ensure that everything required to make the Project run smoothly is in place to include ordering and hiring of equipment, spares and tools and liasing with the engineers who are working on the project.
• Good telephone manner
• Flexible in job approach
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Ability to work to deadlines under pressure
• Work from own initiative with minimum supervision
• Communicate precisely both in writing and verbally
• Work as a team member within a medium sized global organisation
• Computer literate in the use of Microsoft Office to include at least intermediate excel
• Able to embrace training where necessary
Hours Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
You will need to drive as there is no public transport to the location of the client.