My client is looking for someone with a strong Recruitment background who does not mind covering HR administrative duties as an addition to the role.
They are going to be using an outsource agency who will manage a number of roles in the UK and Internationally, so you will manage the relationship with the agency and the overall recruitment process to include:
• Briefing agencies along with Line Managers
• Support with compiling Job Descriptions
• Managing the Recruitment process/candidate experience
• Progress reporting (using Excel)
• Managing other agencies where appropriate
In addition you will also take on general HR admin to include the following:
• Manage starter and leaver process
• Set up employees on the HR system
• Manage the HR system (become an expert of use!!) – someone who can make the most of the HR System so not afraid of the technology
• Manage training records and ensure these are up to date
• Manage general absence on the HR system
• Prepare letters for salary and bonus review
• Maintain personnel records
• Create offer letters and new starter packs
• Recruitment experience and a good understanding of best practice recruitment processes
• Excellent organisation skills
• Tech savvy
• High level of Microsoft Office experience
• Strong verbal and written communication – able to construct clear emails/letters where appropriate.
The role is ideally part-time up to 30 hours ideally across 4 or 5 days. They Would consider less hours if it was felt that the role can be completed effectively with shorter hours.