Location – Hersham
Salary – £20-21,000 PA
Duration – Permanent
Summary of a Nursery Practitioner
Our client is a fantastic nursery who focus on providing exceptional childcare and aim to provide every child with the best start. They are currently looking to recruit a Nursery Practitioner to join their team on a full time basis.
Key Responsibilities of a Nursery Practitioner
- Maintain high standards to provide a nurturing environment where children can grow and develop their confidence, independence and self-care
- Take part in lots of activities including; art class, woodwork, sign and sign, dance classes, cookery club
- Be the point of contact in the child led setting
- Help support the children with all of their needs
- Keep continuous personal development up to date, eg attending courses, e – learning, reading journals and magazines
Key Qualifications and Competencies of a Nursery Practitioner
- Level 2 or Level 3 in childcare
- Knowledge of the EYFS
- Key person experience
- Good communication skills
- Team player.
Shift rota: 7.45am-4.30pm or 9.45am-6.30pm (alternate weeks) 20 days holiday + BH Closed over the Christmas period
If you have the skills required for this role, apply now!!
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.