Network Support Coordinator
Be the key contact point for the network of authorised service partners, by providing support and insight to help benefit and handle their day to day operation, to benefit Customers.
- Generate and share reports that help colleagues understand the latest situation in regards to pending management
- Build a phenomenal working relationship with the authorised service partners, so that a bond of trust and open communication is built.
- Consistent support across the network to improve service tracking techniques and maintain good aged pending management
- Build relationships with finance to pro-actively resolve credit challenges within the network to ensure spare part supply is not interrupted
- Visit to network partners as and when required to build relationships and make improvements
- Computer Literate and good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Analytic, with ability to identify problems and pro-actively resolve
- Able to multitask and meet tight deadlines under high pressure
- SAP experience.
- Has worked in and is comfortable in a multicultural environment
- Flexible to travel (clean driver’s license)
PAYE: £120 – £134.50 per day
Benefits (PAYE only): Bonus scheme, staff discounts, 25 days holiday (after AWR), staff restaurant and onsite parking
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.