Location: Keighley, West Yorkshire
Salary: £20,500 PA
Summary of a Materials Coordinator
As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, it is our mission to improve the flow of urban life. We are looking for a Materials Coordinator to join our Service team in Keighley.
Key Responsibilities of a Materials Coordinator
• Process orders for parts in Salesforce according to existing equipment service level agreements (SLAs); Salesforce training is provided
• Take phone calls from engineers and managers for part chases/queries
• Place orders for parts with subcontractors
• Coordinate activities related to purchasing and delivery control to the distribution centre (DC) or purchasing and receiving of material needed to manufacture the components
• Ensure that the correct materials are delivered to DC’s for outbound delivery in accordance with agreed terms and price lists
• Ensure the right amount of material for production, balancing high inventory turnaround with the availability of the parts needed for complete-on-time delivery of KONE components
• Identifying part requests and liaising with 3rd party suppliers both in the UK and Internationally
Key Competencies of a Materials Coordinator
• SAP and Salesforce experience is a plus
• Administrative experience is preferred
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Good Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Conscientious and responsible
• Good written and spoken English
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.