Master Data Officer
Responsible for the creation and ongoing maintenance of Master Data, representing a single source of truth. The role requires delivery of first class and professional service to the business and working co-operatively with internal Clients. The Master Data Officer will take ownership and responsibility of Data and ensure the standards are consistently met and achieved within the agreed SLA. The Master Data Officer will have a flexible approach, be forward thinking and seeks to make improvements.
- Effective creation, quality maintenance and ‘Subject Matter Expert’, of Master Data related items, (Customer, product set up and Suppliers).
- Ensuring highest level of data integrity using robust and thorough processes.
- Performing ongoing accurate Data Maintenance.
- Perform and action Business requests within the Service Level Agreement, (SLA), in a manner which is consistent with MDM data standards.
- Identify issues that impact MDM and the wider Business, proactively seek solutions and communicate to Master Data Manager.
- Completion of regular reporting in a timely manner.
- Pro-actively performing cleansing activities from pre-defined reports.
- Able to manipulate and understand large data sets.
- Performing ad hoc Data cleansing ensuring Oracle and CRM systems contain quality data.
- Demonstrable experience with a Tier 1 ERP system is essential- Oracle is preferred
- Previous experience in data management is advantageous
- Analytical with exceptional attention to detail and a solid understanding of data integrity
- Experience of working accurately under pressure to meet internal and external deadlines and SLA’s
- Excellent communicator with solid experience of providing world-class customer service and building relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Good working knowledge of MS Office packages, with excellent Excel skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and solution focused.
- Quick learner with ability to rapidly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Must possess a positive attitude in a deadline focused, entrepreneurial environment.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.