Salary: £152-173 per day
Duration 31st December 2022
Benefits: Bonus scheme, staff discounts, 25 days holiday (after AWR), government pension (after AWR), staff restaurant and onsite parking
Purpose of the role of a Junior Analyst
You will be responsible for supporting the team with the aggregation and analysis of quantitative and qualitative data to facilitate strategic decision making through an understanding of market trends, key competitor insights, and business performance. You will be working with business analytics tools, GfK and consumer data to ensure the delivery of timely and accurate information to meet commercial objectives.
Key Responsibilities of a Junior Analyst
• Support the Business Intelligence, Product, and Commercial teams with fresh business performance and market insights to facilitate short-term tactical, and mid-term strategic decision making.
• Compile business strategy documents of own accord, and work across team functions to support empirical comprehension of fact based sales risk and opportunity scenarios.
• Proactively engage subsidiaries and Suwon HQ to identify best practice and formulate guidance for implementation with appropriate internal partners.
• Deep dive into business and CMI reports generated by Suwon HQ and EO to identify trends and opportunities to support sell out performance.
• Streamline internal reporting systems and processes to achieve team efficiencies.
• Ensure data produced by internal and external functions has commercial context and is timely and accurate.
• Deliver new and fresh insights to support internal decision making with a quantitative and qualitative data led approach
• Improve the visibility, consistency, and flow of appropriate information across the business to support timely decision making and anticipation of issues that require counter measures.
• Support the formulation and successful implementation analytical tools and processes that streamline workflows and improve the efficiency of LVO team business operations.
Key Competencies of a Junior Analyst
• Fluency in Korean language (written and verbal) is essential.
• Highly numerate with excellent analytical skills (advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint are essential)
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Thorough in process and passionate about accuracy with a desire to make continuous improvement Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and quickly adapt to changing priorities and processes