Korean Speaking IT Security Manager
Location – Chertsey
Salary – £169 per day
Duration – 31st December 2022 with the view to extend
Benefits: Bonus scheme, staff discounts, 25 days holiday (after AWR), government pension (after AWR), staff restaurant and onsite parking
Summary of a Korean Speaking IT Security Manager
In this role you’ll be responsible for operating the security policy and supporting the European Security Manager. You will conduct all kinds of security jobs such as IT security, physical security, GDPR etc, a big part of this role will be IT security. For security policy operation, you will connect with all subsidiaries in Europe, CIS, Middle East and Africa regions; Collecting data, advising security alerts, reviewing their requests, providing guideline, improving security awareness of employees. Security audit is another major job for this position. Another meaningful job is security incident response; responding with outside attackers, investigate computer crime scene by computer forensics, remediation of the damages, reporting the investigation result.
Responsibilities of a Korean Speaking IT Security Manager
- Operating & supporting of Europe Office security team’s business
- Supporting European security manager
- Presenting with Samsung subsidiaries’ IT/Security managers in Europe, CIS, Middle East, and Africa.
- Operating Security system on office and subsidiaries
- Ensure Company Security Policies are adhered to
- Conducting HQ’s request in timely manner
- Detailing the result of jobs in brand style
- Handle issues related to business deftly and promptly
Key competencies of a Korean Speaking IT Security Manager
- Experience in the IT or IT Security industry, preferably of a technical nature
- University degree or equivalent preferred (in a computer related subject area)
- Proven track record in the IT industry
- Good understanding and practical knowledge of Network and Security
- Knowledge of Server Hardware and OS
- Good skills of Excel or data processing
- Proficient, both written and spoken, Korean and English
- Various Experiences of working in security operation (Preferred)
- Experience of Malicious code analysis or Security Incident Response
- Experience of training delivery or lecturer in IT technical area
- Experienced Windows operating systems and security
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.