Junior Project Manager
Location – Chertsey
Salary – £161.86 – £193.28 Per day
Duration – Ongoing contract
Benefits: Holiday – 25 days per annum plus bank holidays, Access to staff sales discount, Reward Plus discount shopping and a Government pension auto-enrolment from 12 weeks.
Summary of a Junior Project Manager
The main purpose of the role is to effectively co-ordinate each of the 9 demand generation events to successful outcomes and benefits to agreed scope and on time. You will be managing a number of internal stakeholders and co-ordinating many participants in multiple projects.
Responsibilities of a Junior Project Manager
• Agree project scopes and associated impact assessments/resources/budgets required
• Build and maintain agreed project plans, timings, deliverables with all project members
• Produce relevant PM docs such as Gantt charts, RAID and Work plans
• Co-ordinate relevant and timely project calls/meetings to keep the projects on time
• Track progress and success (and highlight/escalate where required) to achieve the planned outcome
• Identify delays or issues and take action to provide successful resolution
• Effective change management and re-scoping when required
• Maintain RAID registers
• Communicate regular status updates as required to Business Sponsor and the Leadership team
• Ensure successful completion/close down of projects including key findings and post implementation review
Key competencies of a Junior Project Manager
• Successful Project Management experience in delivering complex, cross functional, demanding sales and marketing projects
• Experience in a fast paced, multi division, global company
• Used to working with different backgrounds (both European and globally)
• Can balance multiple projects at the same time – can switch quickly between critical thinking and tactical tasks
• Excellent communication skills at all levels of the company – from day to day comms with functional teams to presenting to senior management. Able to flex style with different audiences
• Excellent influencing and negotiation skills, ability to empower people
• Can provide clear direction, steer and apply pressure when required
• Resilience and ability to remain calm
• Experience in consumer electronics an advantage but not crucial
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Consultant – Charlie Shepherd