Junior Marketing Manager – DA
Location – Chertsey
Salary – £169 – £181 per day
Contract length – 31st December 2022
Benefits: Bonus scheme, staff discounts, 25 days holiday (after AWR), government pension (after AWR), staff restaurant and onsite parking
Summary of a Junior Marketing Manager – DA
You will develop, drive and implement 360 marketing activities to ensure the success of the division. This role will also be a guardian of the brand and flawlessly execute and implement plans adhering to the wider brand guidelines. This role will work closely with the wider teams within the DA division including: Sales, Finance, Supply Chain, Product and Service. It will also work closely with the Central Marketing team which covers Digital, PR, Social, CRM and CSR.
Key Responsibilities of a Junior Marketing Manager – DA
- Manage DA creative assets via Samsung’s systems inclPVI. Ensure that all partners e.g. agencies, channel marketing and central marketing have the assets they need in time to deliver campaign success.
- Manage competitor and market tracking, working with the CMI team. Be the ears and eyes for the DA team in what is happening in the market and update the team regularly.
- Manage customer (shopper) marketing propositions for campaigns and product launches, in partnership with the channel marketing team. This is an important part of our go-to-market strategy, working with channel marketing to ensure each retailer has the right plan to support Samsung in-store.
- Support the DA marketing team to deliver ‘bold and brilliant’ marketing activities for flagship launches as well as ‘always on’ activities that deliver against marketing objectives including CRM and digital communications.
- Manage and implement new DA added value promotions, working with multiple partners to execute effectively across all online and offline touchpoints.
- Work closely with the marketing operations manager and finance to ensure smooth running of the DA marketing budget, raising campaign lines, PPs and POs via the correct Samsung process (SAP, BQMS, SELMS…)
- Evaluate marketing activities to track performance and foster a spirit of continual learning and improvement within the DA and wider marketing team.
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues in corporate marketing team to ensure, campaign message can be seamlessly executed across all customer touchpoints.
Key Competencies of a Junior Marketing Manager – DA
- Ability to balance multiple internal and external partners in order to successfully deliver on key projects
- Great communicator in person but also written and over emails
- Organisedand forward thinking
- Commercially minded and able to link activity to results
- Ability to deliver excellence in collaboration with others
- Always pays attention to detail
- Ability to succeed in highly complex and very fast paced environments
- Effective presentations skills to all types of audiences
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.