Salary: £102 – £119 per day
Duration: 31st December 2021, rolling contract
Purpose of the role of an Expenses Associate
You will be responsible in ensuring employee expense claims are processed promptly, accurately and efficiently in accordance with company policy and UK tax regulation. We ensure expenses are accounted for correctly in SAP and make any necessary adjustments. You will join the team who manage new starters, leavers and the corporate credit card programme together with all business expense related communications.
Key Responsibilities of an Expenses Associate
- Dealing with and escalating where required all employee expense and credit card related queries via a number of mailboxes, telephone and knox messenger ensuring SLA’s are met
- Support employees with completing their expenses where required
- Support with Concur Expense and Corporate Credit Card administration queries including password re-sets, delegate settings, corporate card credit limits,
- Expense/Corporate Credit Card reconciliations for individual employees as require
Key Competencies of an Expenses Associate
- Experience of working in a busy Expenses department
- Experience of using SAP and SAP Concur
- Experience of administering a corporate credit card programme
- Proficient in MS Office
- Flexible and adaptable
- Attention to detail
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Able to communicate with all levels of management
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.