Europe HR Manager
Location – Chertsey
Salary – Competitive
Benefits: Car allowance, 18% bonus, private medical – family cover, and many more great benefits!
Summary of Europe HR Manager
Reporting into the Senior HR Manager you will participate in the planning, execution and delivery of complex HR business projects. You will take ownership for specific project work streams, track overall project progress and deliver key components of project plans that will have a measurable impact on our performance and our people agenda. Projects are really diverse and could include HR consultation to subsidiary HR Teams on global and regional HR processes, HR system changes, global and regional policy implementation, GDPR including HR audits and follow up, employee relations cases and follow up and regional HR audit support.
Key Responsibilities of Europe HR Manager
• Work Closely with Europe Office / Regional HR Project Managers, Business Partners to ensure high quality HR service is delivered to employees.
• Observe and analyse trends that could become future projects for the EO HR Team to deliver upon and develop related project proposals.
• Support on the delivery of multiple project activities, identifying risks, mitigations and opportunities to improve performance.
• Analyse subsidiaries’ current HR programmes and suggest solutions to existing problems.
• Lead, define and manage smaller projects to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives.
• Work with HR Senior Manager to support the delivery of ER case management across Europe.
• Guide subsidiary HR Teams on European HR policies, guidelines and on Global HR Process management.
• Monitor various aspects of Global and Regional HR Process management at subsidiary level such as Annual Performance Review Process and Annual Salary Review.
• Support auditing subsidiary HR Teams for any HR activities to ensure compliance. Provide consultation on regional and global HR processes.
• Support the organisation and facilitation of European HR Heads Meetings (including presentation of project updates to HR Heads).
• Track and monitor subsidiary progress against project KPI’s and escalate business risks where appropriate. Formulating and retaining HR reports.
• Communicate regularly and widely to stakeholders across HR, the business and externally as appropriate on complex topics in a clear and accessible manner.
Key Competencies of Europe HR Manager
• You will relish a challenge and have proven experience of delivering at pace without compromising quality against the backdrop of a highly complex, constantly changing and often ambiguous environment.
• You will have high emotional intelligence and a genuine passion for people and culture improvement. Working as an important member of a small team, with a strong self-management ethic, you will be pro-active, resilient, approachable and sensitive to your stakeholders needs. You will also need to be culturally agile and comfortable navigating ambiguity.
• Ability to rapidly manipulate and analyse data (especially Excel data) and extrapolate key insights and trends.
• Must possess excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Technology – working knowledge of Workday is desired.
• 2nd language preferred but not essential.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.