Digital Marketing Manager (J10955LC)
Our Chertsey based client is a leader in the technology industry, they have a new and exciting role, the purpose of this role is to support the business lead in delivering the Digital marketing strategy for Ecommerce. This role is primarily responsible for leading multiple UK campaigns across Paid Search and Programmatic Display, but will also have involvement in some Performance Paid Social. The company’s Digital expertise has been identified as a key part of building a world class brand across the telecommunications and consumer electronics industries, and as such, our client is looking to strengthen its Digital proposition further and develop a best-in-class UK experience leading the way across Europe and the rest of the world.
The day-to-day will include:
- Project manage all campaigns to ensure the end-to-end process is delivered on time and meets KPIs.
- Collaborate with our agency partner to deliver a best-in-class Paid Search strategy, including the delivery of a test-and-learn roadmap.
- Review Paid Search keyword research, analysis and recommendations and ensure they meet objectives.
- Input into all Digital creative assets, and support advert copy approval / compliance.
- Quality-check all work carried out by our agencies.
- Maximise efficiencies in all processes (including reporting & ensuring all media is booked and reconciled on time according to the financial process).
- Proactively find innovative ways to boost campaigns’ performance.
- Work closely with our media partners to leverage market insights for planning and optimisation.
Skills needed for this role:
- Strong background of delivering Digital marketing campaigns, with a particular emphasis on knowledge and capability in Paid Search strategy / execution.
- Detailed knowledge of Ecommerce and ability to deliver value as part of the integrated communications mix.
- Proven project management and line management skills – capable of delivering project plans and balancing schedules across projects for you and your team.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Paid Search tools.
- Telecommunications and/or Consumer Electronics experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
PAYE: £227.50 per day
Benefits (PAYE only): Bonus scheme, staff discounts, 25 days holiday (after AWR), staff restaurant and onsite parking
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.