European Customer Experience Channel Manager
Location – Chertsey
Salary – £155 – £158 per day
Contract end date: 31st December 2022 (with the view to extend)
Benefits: Bonus scheme, staff discounts, 25 days holiday + 8 bank holiday days (post AWR), government pension, staff restaurant
Summary of European Customer Experience Channel Manager
This role will provide support, facilitation and coordination to European CS strategy and planning between the various cross functional categories including Sales and Marketing at HQ, European HQ and as well as European Subsidiaries.
Key Responsibilities of European Customer Experience Channel Manager
• Supervise the progress of the Contact Centre operational status by analysing meaningful metrics across the channels (voice, chat/email, social messaging, in-app channel etc) at the local level and European level on the regular basis.
• Updating and handling vendor information (cost, number of seats, operation hours etc.)
• Build targets of core CS metrics by discussing with HQ and local subsidiaries
• Improve BPO audit planning including audit criteria and conduct audits with the accredited firm accordingly to get the insights for further improvements
• Plan and conduct mystery shopping on customer aftersales journey after reviewing and improving the methodology, supervising sample allocation, calibration of scores/scenarios with local managers.
• Facilitate and resolve local and regional Contact Centre quality and operation issues by having a regular engagement with relevant partners.
• Understand the cause and effect of the issues and provide solutions as and when needed
• Develop and lead on European CS operation guidelines and policies across the all customer touchpoints including service level, operation process.
• Collate new requirements on existing process to ensure the consistency of Contact Centre excellence across Europe
Key Competencies of European Customer Experience Channel Manager
• Regular reporting and presentations on performances, including lowlights/highlights and cost analysis, mystery shopper results
• Audit plans and criteria to deliver the planned audit result and improvement report
• Monthly/quarterly/yearly insightful performance scorecard by BPOs/channels
• Experience planning CS/aftersales strategy, leading/supporting projects as Customer Experience Manager in Brand CS team
• Experience in leading contact centre operations within FMCG, electronics, or finance sector
• Technical, analytical and presentation skills
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.