Supplier Relationship Manager
This Supplier Relationship Manager role is based in a global brand in the North Surrey area. This role will be responsible for the day to day Management of a large Cross Category Retail Field Agency Contract. To ensure 100% compliance with the agreed contract from supplier and internal teams.
What will be your key deliverables?
• Being the main point of contact for all relationships and Contractual matters
• Liaising with the different divisions (IM, TV, DA, EB & Service) to support their requirements.
• Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders & Legal
• Execute contract and evaluate results
• Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation
• Provide contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally
• Making sure that the services are requested and provided in the most cost effective way.
• Reviewing and approving all charges from the agency to ensure the contract is complied with in respect of invoicing, and working with Finance to provide all evidence required.
• Reporting on all elements of the contract
What do we need for this role?
• Senior Stakeholder Management
• Ability to set strict rhythms to ensure stringent business review process
• Establish review criteria and evolve these over time to continually stretch the agency
• Understanding of Risk & Reward
• Supplier Management
• Attention to Detail
• Generate business cases
• Generate clear routes to success per category
• Sound Financial Understanding
• Robust IT skills including advanced ability in Word processing, Database & Spreadsheet applications.
• Cross category working
• High quality reporting skills including ad hoc & bespoke reporting
• Able to build profitable relationships across agency and key stakeholders
• Able to navigate within and across organisations with varying scale and complexity
• Management skills
• Communication skills
• Team building skills
• Presentation skill
• Data analysis
• Use of all Microsoft Templates
• Use of SAP
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.