This Contracts Manager role is based in a global brand in the North Surrey area. This role will be responsible for the day to day Management of a large Cross Category Retail Field Agency Contract. To ensure 100% compliance with the agreed contract from supplier and internal teams.
Please note that the day rate range advertised includes a PAYE and Ltd. option.
Duties of Contracts Manager
- Being the main point of contact for our Agency for all relationships and Contractual matters
- Liaising with the different divisions to support their requirements.
- Execute contract and evaluate results
- Reporting on all elements of the contract
- Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation
- Provide contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally
- Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders & Legal
- Making sure that the services are requested and provided in the most cost effective way.
- Reviewing and approving all charges from the agency to ensure the contract is complied with in respect of invoicing, and working with Finance to provide all evidence required.
Key Attributes for Contracts Manager
- Understanding of Risk & Reward
- Supplier Management
- High quality reporting skills including ad hoc & bespoke reporting
- Attention to Detail
- Sound Financial Understanding
- Robust IT skills including advanced ability in Word processing, Database & Spreadsheet applications.
- Senior Stakeholder Management
- Cross category working
- Ability to set strict rhythms to ensure stringent business review process
- Establish review criteria and evolve these over time to continually stretch the agency
- Generate business cases
- Generate clear routes to success per category
- Strong management and communication skills
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.