Role summary of this Contracts Administrator role
Our Egham based client is looking for a Contracts Administrator to join their team. This is a lovely opportunity to join a company that really looks after their staff. There is always a lot of fun in the office and little incentives to work towards. They have an employee recognition scheme which pays out £100 in reward vouchers.
Key responsibilities of this Contracts Administrator role
- Providing administrative support to the sales division
- To liaise with the sales and credit departments to resolve any issues
- Assist in collation and creation of new business documentation
- You will create lease documents and will communicate progress with external suppliers
- You will be processing contracts and ensuring all signed contracts are correctly scanned into the system
- Arrange payment of invoices
- Occasionally you will join the Account Managers on client meetings
Key attributes of this Contracts Administrator role
- Good team support and sales administration experience
- Strong MS office skills (Excel preferably)
- Effective communication skills
- Enthusiastic and proactive attitude
- Knowledge of leasing (desirable)
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
Please note the hours are as follows:
Mon-Thurs 9.00am – 5.30pm, Fri 8.00am – 4.30pm
22 days + bank holidays
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.