Business Development Executive
Salary: £25-30k basic (£40-50K OTE)
Summary of a Business Development Executive.
Or client is seeking a motivated individual to join the sales team in driving the business development strategies. Identifying opportunities, creating new sales leads and meeting revenue targets.
Key Responsibilities of a Business Development Executive
• Executing telephone sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies.
• Ensuring strong sales approach completed each week on existing and prospect clients.
• Marketing out high-quality candidates to our database across different industries including F&S, Telecoms & M&E.
• Building and maintaining a Masterlist of contractors and ensuring growth on a weekly basis.
• Excelling personal KPI’s including decision maker calls, manipulated starts, booked meetings & prospect/suspect growth.
• In depth knowledge of industry specific value propositions.
• Identifying customer needs and targeting accordingly.
• Following CRM processes to ensure full understanding of the amount of clients/contacts/prospects available to call and providing analysis of this.
• Ability to set up and complete Business Development presentations.
• Drive Hot Leads/leads strategies from the Delivery team and measure success on this.
• Host and attend corporate hospitality events when required to improve business relationships.
• Ability to negotiate with a strong understanding of “feature/benefit” sales strategies.
• Completion of references/lead follow up and ensure sales flip on all.
Key Competences of a Business Development Executive
- Previous sales experience desirable but not essential
- Driven and hunger to succeed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- IT literate, ability to pick up systems easily
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.