We are looking to find a new Office Consultant in our Corporate Legal Department, with a role 1 day a week in house for one of our biggest clients (based at Stockley Park).
- Full-time role (37.5 hours a week), Monday to Friday.
- Starting date between the end of January and start of February.
- Using our system to book in and process requests for Notarisation, Apostille and Embassy Legalisation within the UK
- In house 1 day a week (plus holiday and sickness cover) at one of our client’s offices – currently located at Stockley Park, West Drayton. This role will include overseeing requests in the UK and overseas with the Health Authorities as well as overseeing legalisations as a go-between the client and the company’s.
- Candidates must be well presented with a professional manner
- High attention to detail required
- A self-motivated individual ready to work in a busy office environment
Salary: £20,000.00 – £22,000.00 (subject to experience)
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.