Our Client is based in Esher in new prestigious offices. They are looking for a bright, energetic Temporary Administrator to join their Bank Monitoring Team. You will be supporting a highly pressured team which will require a well-organised individual with a strong attention to detail.
Key responsibilities of this Administrator role
- Managing the quality assurance process for reports
- Formatting and compiling reports to relevant bank contacts
- Raising invoices on Sage
- Managing the process for new instructions; (converting quote into job, creating project folders, raising invoices)
- Managing the companies CRM system; (registering quotes, splitting fees, registering invoices)
- Occasional Maths checking of reports
- Managing the fee forecasting
- General admin duties
Key attributes of this Administrator role
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Strong MS office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Work in a highly pressured, deadline driven environment
- Good communication skills
- Proactive, positive attitude to work
- Work well in a team environment
Please note the hours are as follows:
Hourly rate- £10-£14 per hour
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.