This Accounts Receivable role is based in a global brand in the North Surrey area. Our client is looking for an individual to join their team to manage all aspects of Accounts Receivables, including credit limit management, order release, chasing outstanding monies and verification of claims. This is a contract role until December 2019, with potential to extend.
Duties of this Accounts Receivable role:
- Build strong relationships with key departments, Account Managers and Offshore Teams, AR and CFM team
- Build strong customer relationships and provide a first class level of customer service at all times
- Obtain sell out/stock data from relevant sources for the purpose of verification
- Verify all sales deduction promotions and ensure all claims are supported by signed commercial terms/ Cores dealer sheets
- Ensure timely and accurate validation of claims, resolving disputes with customers and sharing relevant information with Account Managers and Account Handlers
- Maintain central database of all verified claims
- Work with CF team if payment conditions need to be changed
- Be involved in cross dept/ functional groups to look at improvements/ developments in process
- Completion of scheduled activities such as weekly reporting, internal audits and any ad hoc requirements relating to AR
Key Attributes for this Accounts Receivable role:
- Excellent Excel skills, including Vlookups, Pivot Tables and Macros
- Strong attention to detail
- Good customer service skills
- SAP knowledge desirable
- Knowledge of accounts receivable (minimum 2 years in an accounting /credit control team preferably in corporate environment)
- Experience of reconciliations
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.