Accounts Payable/Receivable Assistant
Salary: £23 – £25,000 PA
Hours: Monday – Friday
Support the Finance Controller and Credit Controller in delivering an efficient process and always looking for opportunities for improvement
Key Responsibilities of an Accounts Payable/Receivable Assistant
• Daily booking of invoices & Manage payment runs,
• Manage Pre-payments, Follow-up for invoices, Updating pre-payments statement,
• Preparing monthly accrual chart
• Inter Company Recharges
• Debtor control and collection,
• Managing Cash Flow,
• Allocation- debtors in the form of cash, cheques, BACS
• Dealing with both internal and external customer queries arising from Debtors collection
• Monthly statement production
• Reconciling income to bank account
• Preparation of Monthly IntraStat Submissions
• Business Warehouse reporting for intercompany reconciliation, Balance sheet reporting and other statistical reporting requirements
• Manage Ad-hoc workload & reports as and when required.
• Fleet Management & reporting
• General Administration as required.
• Must have Advance Excel skills and ideally be studying for their AAT.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Consultant: Donna Jackson