My client is looking for a candidate who has commercial awareness, professionalism and is self-motivated to join a sales team of 9 in this fast paced ever expanding company.
- Drive revenue from existing customers within the UK
- Identify and develop refresh opportunities with existing customers
- Utilise existing relationships to expand customer base
- Manage the onboarding of new customers from proof of concept through to full adoption.
- Act as a trusted advisor to existing customers, guiding them through their adoption journey.
- Manage relationships with key accounts to discuss current deployment, aims and Objectives.
- Manage the onboarding process, as required.
- Proactively identify any additional use case opportunities within the customer base.
- Collate information on any additional or new requirements and feedback to the development team.
- Arrange and attend meetings with all relevant customer stakeholders and internal Technical Account Manager, as required.
- Identify refresh opportunities with customers and build relationships to secure continuity of existing business.
- Monitor contractual extension opportunities and take appropriate action to secure continuity of existing business.
- Maintain Salesforce and provide accurate management information, to assist with forecasting.
- Ensure Head of Sales, is aware of products required to meet demand.
Product and Customer Knowledge:
- Work closely with internal colleagues to ensure up to date product knowledge and awareness of ongoing product developments.
- Build understanding of customer challenges, needs, and issues and provide feedback from customers to appropriate internal teams.
Industry Knowledge and Awareness
- Provide data and information, relating to technology needs and/or services to the business, as these are identified.
- Attend trade shows as required and keep abreast of market trends and competitor activity.
Key Competencies of an Account Manager
- Three years’ experience in solution selling environment
- Well-developed selling skills including objection handling and closing and experience engaging with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to travel around the UK. 40% of the role is travelling to and meeting clients and hold a full clean driving licence
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Business development experience
- Experience selling to the healthcare or retail industry
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships
- Ability to interpret customer need and articulate bespoke product solutions to meet those needs
- Well-developed communication skills – verbal and written
- Driven, self-motivated and ability to plan and organise
- Ability to juggle requirements, prioritise and work well as part of a team
Private Medical Insurance
Holiday Purchase: Purchase up to an additional 5 days of holiday.
Employee Assistance Programme: Confidential 24/7 helpline and support for you and your immediate family.
Finish work at 2pm on Fridays.
Pension: pension scheme via NEST.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive for each position we will only be able to respond to applications received with the relevant skills. Should you not hear from us within a week, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Consultant: Donna Jackson