Location: Thorpe, Egham
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Salary: £20 – £24,000 PA
The client will consider a 3 month FTC or a Temp to cover the duration of the assignment. This is an immediate start.
Key Responsibilities & Competencies of a Warehouse Operative
- Taking in deliveries and booking them in (opening the boxes, checking goods against paperwork and recording serial numbers where required/ recording damages)
- Pick and packing of jobs that will require delivery to end customer, attention to detail making sure goods match paperwork
- Keeping warehouse clean and tidy
- Booking in goods on system (basic computer knowledge and Excel required)
- Picking goods from general stock
- Good communication skills
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Consultant: Donna Jackson