Our client in Byfleet is looking for a warehouse assistant to join their team. Ideally you will have some Warehouse experience although this could also suit candidates from other backgrounds or graduates looking to gain some experience, paying up to £18,000 per annum. Role is potentially temp to perm.
General Duties of Warehouse Assistant role
- Dealing with Goods In OR Goods out
- Packing and wrapping goods
- Loading goods for sending
- Keeping stock records
- Ensuring warehouse is clean and adhering to all safety procedures
Key Attributes of Warehouse Assistant role
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
- High energy/enthusiastic
- Work well with others
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Being able to use a computer terminal
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.