Location – Chertsey
Salary – £110.88- £130.00 Per day
Duration – Temporary contract
Benefits: Holiday – 25 days per annum plus bank holidays, Access to staff sales discount, Access to Reward Plus discount shopping and Government pension auto-enrolment from 12 weeks.
Summary of a Verification Analyst
This is a busy role but varied and you will find each day is different. You will be part of a highly motivated and supportive team that does not take itself too seriously.
Responsibilities of a Verification Analyst
• Build strong relationships across SEUK with key departments, Account Managers and Offshore Teams, AR and CFM team
• Build strong customer relationships and provide a first class level of customer service at all times
• Obtain sell out/stock data from relevant sources for the purpose of verification
• Verify all sales deduction promotions and ensure all claims are supported by signed commercial terms/ Cores dealer sheets
• Ensure timely and accurate validation of claims, resolving disputes with customers and sharing relevant information with Account Managers and Account Handlers
• Maintain central database of all verified claims
• Work with CF team if payment conditions need to be changed
• Be involved in cross dept/ functional groups to look at improvements/ developments in process
• Completion of scheduled activities such as weekly reporting, internal audits and any ad hoc requirements relating to AR
Key competencies of a Verification Analyst
• 5 GSCE’s (incl Maths and English), 3 A Levels and a Degree
• Minimum 2 years in an accounting /credit control team preferably in corporate environment
• Excellent Excel skills and to be competent in completing Vlookups, Pivot Tables and Macros
• Target focused
• Organised and efficient worker with strong attention to detail
• Able to work under pressure
• Good customer service skills
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Consultant – Charlie Shepherd