Location: West Byfleet
Salary: £24 – £25,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm – Hybrid (3-4 days WFH)
Summary of a Training Coordinator
Training Coordinator to be part of our Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Team. The role will report into the Training Manager. This position would suit an individual who has a proven record of accomplishment in delivering administrative duties within a business support function.
Key Responsibilities of a Training Coordinator
• Co-ordinate the on-boarding / induction programme.
• Liaise with resourcing managers and suppliers for the on boarding of personnel.
• Facilitate and monitor the booking of training
• Maintain and grow relationships with all relevant stakeholders, including internal/ external trainers and assessors, in order to optimise service levels
• Liaise with direct staff and suppliers to manage expiring personnel records, leavers and starters, etc.
• The administration of engineer certification and access cards.
• Maintain data integrity across all training records.
• Support the management of ‘The Training Facilities’ to optimise their use.
• Validation of compliance with certification awarding bodies (Smart Awards, NPORS, CPCS etc).
Key Competencies of a Training Coordinator
• You are a team player – with the ability to integrate easily, communicate with professional courtesy, energy and enthusiasm – inside and outside the business at all levels.
• You share information openly and seek to offer support across the business where your area of specialism is required.
• You are committed to providing outstanding customer service – both internal and external.
• You are a problem solver – able to think through solutions.
• You are energetic and self-motivated – hands on and require minimal supervision.
• Ability to prioritise workload and meet key deadlines in a pressurised, target driven environment, whilst maintaining a customer focused ethos
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to build positive relationships across a range of internal and external stakeholders
• Has the proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment to achieve programme targets
Please note: As you can appreciate, we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants, which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests, and a full competency based interview.
Consultant: Danielle Godbold