Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Duration: 1 week with the view to extend into a permanent role
Purpose of the role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Our client is seeking an Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their Fire and Security Contract Team. The role will initially be for at least a week, however there is a requirement for this position so they would be willing to take the right candidate on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an eager individual who would like to peruse a career in recruitment, no previous recruitment experience is required but experience working in sales/telesales would be a huge advantage
Key Responsibilities of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Answering the telephone, helping with enquiries and re-directing calls.
- Calling through the list of engineers and updating their availability
- Sourcing candidates for consultants
- General admin to support consultants
Key Attributes to a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Previous experience in customer service
- Minimum of 6 months experience in tele-sales/sales, customer facing role
- Excellent telephone manner
- Confidence when speaking to candidates
- Organisational skills
- IT literate
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.