Recruitment Consultant (Trainee or Experienced)
Location – Addlestone
Salary – £18-25,000PA
Duration – Permanent
Summary of a Recruitment Consultant
Our client, who have been established for 20 years for being a market leader in their field are keen to find either a trainee or experienced recruitment consultant to join their team. This is a great learning opportunity for an outgoing and confident individual to join the recruitment industry within a fast growing, dynamic company. This is a high pace role so you will have the energy and enthusiasm for proactive and reactive telephone work throughout the day.
Responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant
- Source high quality candidates to fill job roles.
- Interact with candidates over the telephone
- Manage the end to end positive candidate experience
- Become the driving force behind the job filling process
- Work closely with the experienced consultants who will help guide your development.
- Utilise and update the in-house CRM system
- Establish leads for the delivery team
Key competencies of a Recruitment Consultant
- Confidence liaising with people over the phone
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Lots of drive and energy with a competitive nature
- Desire to progress and develop within the recruitment industry
There is scope for fantastic career progression and earning potential. As well as a competitive basic salary you will earn commission and be involved with loads of internal incentives to exceed challenging but exciting targets.
If this sounds like you – get in touch asap as this role is moving quickly
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.