Location – Chertsey Surrey
Salary – £120 – £160 Per Day (£30K – £40K)
Duration – 31st Dec 2022 rolling contract
Benefits: Bonus scheme, staff sales, reward plus discount shopping, 25 days holiday, government pension (post AWR), mortgage advise, staff restaurant, onsite parking and shuttlebus
Summary of a Trading Executive
The Trading Executive will play a key role as part of the wider CE Commerce team. Together with the Online Commercial Manager, CE Commerce, they will grow online sales for our CE Divisions (TV/AV, Domestic Appliances, Monitors). They will ensure our ranging and pricing is accurate and reflective of market conditions, and work to develop and execute our promotional roadmap, to ensure we meet and exceed our Commercial KPIs.
The CE Commerce team is at the heart of our DTC Division, and this role will need to work closely with not only our divisional teams, but also our marketing, onsite, operational and development teams to deliver a comprehensive ecommerce execution.
Responsibilities of a Trading Executive
• Together with the DTC Commercial Manager, CE own the sell-out forecast for TV/AV and DA through the company, using this to help division to make an informed decisions on stock ordering through supply chain and to merchandising/marketing priorities.
• Ensure the full year sell out forecast is provided at start of year, working with commercial managers and analytics teams; and accurately amend forecasts to reflect changes in category promotional plan.
• Support the DTC Commercial Manager, CE to grow the TV/AV and DA categories through a market differentiating trade plan, competitive pricing and maximum ranging.
• Build out annual, quarterly and monthly promotional plans, working directly with CE DTC commercial managers and in-house analytics team.
• Ensure category plan meets value and volume sell out forecast.
• Working with stakeholders to ensure financial viability and legal compliance of commercial plan.
• Effectively communicate the plan to marketing and supply chain teams. Take responsibility for implementing accurate pricing and promotion execution for our CE Products across TV/AV and DA. Together with the DTC Commercial Manager, CE, own the end-to-end review of execution of our trade priorities, campaigns and promotions through marketing/merchandising.
• Work with Merchandising and UX teams to deliver an online experience that showcases the quality of our products, as well as executing all relevant promotional activity on time and driving ongoing refinement of category journeys, search and navigation.
• Collaborate with wider marketing team to ensure all category promotions and product launches are managed and promoted effectively in order to meet traffic and revenue KPIs.
• In-line with our Promotional Plan, implement promotions across TV/AV and DA to deliver traffic and sales growth.
• Support the DTC Commercial Manager, CE to develop cross-category bundles, and explore how to bring our Services into our online consumer proposition.
• Clearly communicate the CE Commerce trade plan and priorities to all relevant partners in Marketing, Merchandising, Operations and Supply Chain.
• Together with the DTC Commercial Manager, CE, own the TVAV and Monitor category performance reporting to a wide set of partners: including the DTC Leadership Team and the commercial divisions, as well as European and HQ teams.
• Work with our Analytics and Divisional partners to forecast the commercial benefit of the trade plan and set targets for activity to merchandising/marketing.
Key competencies of a Trading Executive
• Experience working experience in a sales-led environment
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Strong commercial acumen, with ability to identify and deliver new opportunities.
• Good Excel / PowerPoint skills
• Commerciality (strong understanding and delivery of key financial numbers)
• Excellent Excel / PowerPoint skills
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Strong communication skills (especially for stakeholders)
• Tenacity, resilience and ability to be flexible and react at short notice (but in an organised way)
• An ability to be open to other colleague’s views / new ideas & trend
• A strong desire to keep driving improvement
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.