3rd Line Support Engineer
With a background in front line I.T. support you will take the lead as an account manager for key accounts.
We are excited to be recruiting for this fast growing business based in Hampton Wick. Our client is looking for an Support Engineer /Account Manager with a technical background and this is critical for the role. In this role you will be managing all technical aspects of the relationship with customers, providing top quality technical advice, equipment configuration, deployment and trouble shooting.
In this role you will develop close partnerships with current customers to become embedded in their workflow and discussions, to understand their evolving needs. To be the main technical contact during deployment up to business as usual. You will be meeting client on a face to face basis as well as managing over phone and email.
- Document customer requirements, system configuration settings and, issues and managing communication of these to the business and customer.
- Become the customer’s technical point of contact prior to acceptance into “business as usual”.
- Provide training for on application settings and configuration.
- Asist the helpdesk with troubleshooting and demo kit deployment
- Engage regularly with Helpdesk Support to ensure timely resolution to customer issues, providing clear channels for escalation.
- Provide hand-over documentation to “business as usual” (service team).
The right person for this role will have the following
- Have a technical background with strong knowledge of IT software and hardware. Be able to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical customers.
- Solid Networking background including firewalls and IIS
- Solid IT knowledge of computer
- Able to provide a consultative approach – constructively challenge, guide and influence.
- Customer focused with excellent client facing skills.
- Ability to multi-task with evidence of timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer objectives.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Creative problem solving – able to quickly analyse issues and provide solutions for improvement.
You may have worked as 3rd line support as a Field Engineer. Please note that due to the high response we can only consider who have a reasonable commute and the right technical account management background.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.