Property Coordinator – £28k
My client is runs a national Estate and Property Management business with interests across South Coast North of England, Surrey and London. They run a mix of leisure and hospitality centres as well as residential and commercial property. Due to relocation of a member of their team they require a competent property coordinator to take responsibility for the efficient operation of the property department. A brief overview of the role is as follows:
- Conducting tenancy rent reviews
- Checking tenancy schedules on a monthly basis
- Dealing with assured short hold tenancies, grazing licenses and commercial leases
- Creating new agreements where needed
- Asset management – updating information via specific software and reporting
- Looking after estates maintenance team – ensuring all training courses are up to date, arranging MOTs, service and repair of trucks etc.
- Managing PPE for staff where needed
- Dealing with licenced and tenanted properties
- Managing annual safety inspections and servicing of items such as boilers
- Liaising the letting agents and tenants surrounding new tenancies
- Keeping abreast of local planning applications within managed estates
- Managing invoices
- General office management and administration
- Providing adhoc support to CEO PA as required
This list is not exhaustive – flexibility and collaboration are required.
The right person for this role will have strong communication skills, drive, energy, excellent attention to detail and a can do attitude. Ultimately candidates with the following information will be selected for interview:
- Substantial administrative experience
- Sound working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Property experience – tenancy agreements, managing leases
- Hours Monday – Friday 9-530
free parking free lunch discounted leisure memberships
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Auto enrolment pension for 3 months and then on to company Pension 3% contribution + 5% from company
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.