We have a fantastic opportunity for our Chertsey based client who is looking for a team support/secretary to work within their Technical and Commercial team. In this role you will be providing team support to a team of secretaries.
They are set in lovely offices which includes parking and also close to the station.
Their benefits include:
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Single BUPA cover
Money purchase pension scheme which goes up to 5% Employee 7.5% Company
The role will be to provide a comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to the Technical and Commercial team and their secretaries. Ensuring the efficient running and co-ordination of activities at all times.
• Administering correspondence, drafting memos/emails, copy/audio typing
• Maintaining an up to date and efficient computer/paper filing system for each Manager/Director
• Maintaining Departmental Databases
• Providing full administrative support to the team
• Diary management, organisation of meetings, including arranging meeting rooms, venues, lunches etc.
• Making travel and accommodation arrangements
• Supporting and administering the tender and bid preparation process
• Processing clearance forms related to orders and maintaining electronic schedule and copies on the company shared drive
• Raising order numbers on a computerised system (Agresso), dealing with invoices for authorisation
• Managing Live Hire Equipment for all sites
• Keeping a record of Insurance details and documents for sub-contractors
• Ordering and ensuring stationery levels are maintained in the cupboards and office areas remain tidy.
• Ensure departmental absence is recorded correctly and updated in Commercial and Technical Executive diaries on internal HR system.
• Typing and sending out sub-contractor agreements and pre-order meeting minutes.
• Processing monthly expenses for team members
• Any other duties that may be required including assisting EA and team secretaries.
In addition to working alongside colleagues on a daily basis, the successful candidate will be required to develop a good rapport and have a proactive approach with staff in the operating business based at other locations and external consultants and suppliers.
Advanced skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Internet
You will also have the ability to work unsupervised and be able to handle a busy office environment and multi task.
Be able to easily adapt to each Director/Executive’s different “styles” of work.
Must be a self-motivated individual with the ability to work well as part of a team, enthusiastic, energetic and have a flexible attitude to work.
This role is paying up to £25,000
Full time, 37.5 hours 09:00 – 17:30