The Team Coordinator role is the link between the Customer Delivery team; Operations Support Group and our Services team members. The role is responsible for Field Support and Delivery focussed internal and external customer-impacting tasks including project administration and pay-bill impacting issues.
This is a newly created role designed to drive greater customer value and ensure team co-ordination can take place effectively at a customer portfolio level.
The role will work alongside Finance, Delivery and Operations partners across a specific portfolio to provide bespoke requirements for their customers.
The ideal candidate will be innovative and adaptable to an ever-changing environment and a high growth area of the business. The Team Coordinator will play a key part of supporting future transformation of our business, so it’s essential that the candidate is an active participant in identifying gaps in our current processes and suggesting improvements whilst at the same time ensuring timely and accurate delivery of business as usual tasks. This role will also need to have a level of confidence around business partnership, multi-stakeholder management and ability to make decisions quickly and effectively to ensure excellent Customer relationships are maintained.
You will need
• Ability to consistently meet deadlines in an environment where prioritisation and reprioritisation is often needed.
• Ability to demonstrate initiative/drive and leadership abilities as they gain knowledge and experience within the position
• Must possess strong problem solving, organization and multi-tasking skills while demonstrating good judgment when issues are escalated.
• Ability to identify process gaps and create solutions with minimal direction
• Ability to adapt to a constantly changing process environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid understanding of the business’ operations and the ability to investigate issues as required
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.