Our client is a global technology leader based in Chertsey, Surrey. They are looking for a Team Administrator to work in the central CE Administration team; this role is responsible for providing general administrative support for the CE division. This Team Administrator role is a 12 month maternity cover contract.
Key responsibilities of Team Administrator role
- Assisting with Travel arrangements to include flights, accommodation, car bookings when required.
- Expenses for Head of Department, BSD’s and Director of Sales
- Assisting with meetings both internally and externally to include (but not be limited to) arrangement of meeting rooms, catering and the legal approval process
- Holiday cover for PA for VP of CE
- Ordering stationery for the CE team.
- General admin support to the CE team/Senior Leadership Team
- Managing induction schedule and ordering stationery and office equipment for new starters
- Post (incoming and outgoing)
- Supporting Heads of Departments in the resolution of all IT issues
- Assisting PA to VP of CE with CE VIP visits, departmental events (internal and external)
- Supporting PA to VP of CE on floor plans for CE Department,
- Helping coordinate the DA, Display and TVAV yearly Range Reviews at their training centre
- Working with internal stakeholders and external agency to coordinate the delivery of all CE customer facing events.
- Support sales teams (where necessary) with Hospitality and Trade Show events
- Organising all TV/AV weekly/monthly offsite meetings – including dinners when necessary.
Key attributes of Team Administrator role
- Team player
- Proactive, flexible and passionate
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Work under pressure
- Previous experience of supporting large teams in an administrative capacity
- Proficient in MS packages: Word, Excel, Outlook
Benefits for this PA and Team Administrator role
- Opportunity to work for a market innovator that drives technology
- Bonus scheme after a qualifying period
- Access to staff discount
- Onsite subsidised restaurants
- Onsite parking
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.