Our client is looking for a full-time Team Administrator to join their expanding team in their fabulous offices Esher. This is a new role which will benefit from having someone who has experience within Construction and is able to work well under pressure within a fast paced environment.
You will be supporting the professional staff within the Project Management, Quantity Surveying and Marketing team. You will be playing a key part in the success of the development of these teams.
There are some PA duties involved however, this is not a PA role and is a fantastic opportunity for someone to learn about the business so will suit a commercially aware candidate.
Our client offers excellent development and working environment and would suit someone who enjoys a varied role and adapts well with change.
Skills and experience required for this role are:-
• A team player.
• A good communicator
• Professional and adaptable
• Strong computer skills on MS Office; Word and Excel essential together with PowerPoint as
there will be some presentation work
• Able to organise workload within strict deadlines
• Able to work under time limited pressures
• Previous experience of working in a motivated and fast moving business
• Previous experience of the construction industry
• Pro-active and have a positive ‘can do!’ attitude