Summary of Supply Chain Specialist
This Supply Chain Specialist role is based in a global brand in the North Surrey area. This role covers unit/orders/sales down to SKU to deliver forecasts and plans for key stakeholder groups of stock management, divisional sales teams, supply chain and contact centres.
Please note that the pay rate range advertised includes a PAYE and Ltd. option.
Key Duties of Supply Chain Specialist
- Forecast models for sales/units/orders/ customer contacts.
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock
- Weekly stock report including stock level, aged stock, run-rate and week of stock
- Purchase order management (e.g. accessories, memory cards and 3rd party products )
- Weekly forecasts updates and review aligned to promotion plans
- STO (Stock Transfer Order) management
- Stock status monitoring (Stock-out and over-stock)
- New product registration request
- Planning for warehouse pick & pack operation
- Delivery performance review with carriers
- Following-up delivery issues with the CS team (delay, failure, return and replacement)
- Analyse sell-out reporting (seasonality and promotion performance)
- Working closely with the senior management team to manage and update stock and forecast
Key Attributes of Supply Chain Specialist
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills;
- Strong IT/systems use (SAP), with good Excel skills.
- Working knowledge of software related to demand planning is preferred.
- Experience managing internal communications, working cross functionally to deliver results;
- Strong interpersonal skills are also essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of the business affecting the forecast process;
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.