Shipping Documentation Clerk
Purpose of the role of a Shipping Documentation Clerk
Our Ashford based client is urgently looking for a competent and accurate administrator to join their team. Due to workload and expansion this opportunity has been created – an exciting time to join the business. In this role you will be providing support to the shipping documentation department carrying out a range of administrative tasks.
Key Responsibilities of a Shipping Documentation Clerk
- Raising / issuing export documentation
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Providing quotes
- Adhoc administration as required
- Provide reception cover as required.
Key Competencies of a Shipping Documentation Clerk
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- High Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Accuracy for documentation work, Presentation of your CV will be a part of the pre selection process
Hours 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.