Summary of a Service Delivery Administrator
This role is an integral part of our production and manufacturing process which unites the sales team and workshop with our customers. Working in a team of 12 for a rapidly expanding company.
Location – West Byfleet
Salary – £25,000-£30,000 PA
Duration – Permanent
Responsibilities of a Service Delivery Administrator
- Applicants must be able to multitask and work efficiently and a logically manage multiple purchase orders
- Process purchase orders daily
- Receive and allocate incoming stock
- Setup and return faulty or incorrect sales orders
- Check part received orders within 7 days of deadline date, organise alternative or temporary solutions for overly delayed product
- Inform customers of delayed product
- Monitor delivery date accuracy of incoming stock
- Manage workshop build queue/schedule
- Communicate with aftersales to coordinate collections, appointments and shipping
- Manage and maintain accuracy of product database and pricing
- Manage stock/inventory levels
- Manage/order workshop supplies
Key competencies of a Service Delivery Administrator
- Great communication skills
- Good all-round office skills including a sound knowledge of Microsoft office
- Exceptional organisational ability
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.