Summary of Senior People Business Partner
This HR BP role is based in a global brand in the North Surrey area. This role is challenging, demanding and time pressured on a daily basis but will look after a highly motivated team of people with challenging sales targets. This role will contribute to the development and implementation of the People strategy.
Contract – Maternity Contract (9 months TBC)
Rate – up to £300 per day PAYE
Key Duties of Senior People Business Partner
- To business partner with business leaders and senior leadership teams
- Write and execute Strategic People Plans for relevant business areas with Senior Leaders.
- Undertake organisational change and restructuring projects as the business need arises.
- Leading and managing restructures and redundancies as per legal requirements for consultation.
- To liaise with all levels within the business area from VP, Director and Manager level.
- To collaborate and partner closely with Centres of Excellence (COEs).
- To undertake a comprehensive talent review for relevant business areas, working closely with the Head of People Business Partnering and COEs as part of broader Talent Management framework.
- Lead and direct the delivery of the relevant people strategies, including standards and frameworks across all HR disciplines (organisation design and resource planning, organisation development / culture, learning and development, employee relations, talent management and succession, performance management, recruitment, reward and recognition and policy).
- Provide coaching to managers and leaders and advise and guide relevant business leaders on people issues to enhance their ability to deliver their people strategy.
- Work with the leadership team to set cascaded business objectives and ensure leadership capability is optimum and development plans are in place for leadership teams.
- Programme manage complex change and transformation projects within business stream (e.g. M&A, disposals, re-organisations), coordinating the activities of other People Team resource as required.
- Partner with senior managers to drive the full scope of the talent agenda -including succession planning, and drive the subsequent development actions, through L&D to ensure the availability of talent both within the business stream and across the UK subsidiary. Provide local intelligence about talent and High Potential individuals for inclusion in talent management plans.
- Drives activities to improve the Company’s Employee Value Proposition (EVP), employee experience and employee engagement across the business stream.
- Lead the review and analysis of Employee Opinion Survey results, and coach business managers and co-create action plans to enhance employee engagement.
- Drive the delivery of the annual organisational effectiveness review, as part of business planning, to challenge the status quo and ensure the local organisation is fit for purpose to deliver its strategic objectives, as well as maximising efficiency
- Coaching junior colleagues.
Key requirements of Senior People Business Partner
- Able to demonstrate strong HR Business Partner experience in a fast paced and highly commercial business
- Chartered MCIPD or at least CIPD level 7
- Experience of working in an Ulrich model with COE’s
- Strong and relevant experience of Talent and L&D
- Experience of working in an ambiguous and fluid culture, working at pace with challenging deadlines and shifting priorities
- Experience of working within other Korean or Japanese cultures advantageous.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.