Senior Global Partnership Manager
Location: Hybrid working – occasional travel to events across London
Salary: £30-32,000 PA
Summary of a Senior Global Partnership Manager
As a Senior Global Partnership Manager you will work alongside key personnel to ensure the continued success and growth of our partnership programme, sourcing, securing and managing high-level relationships and partnership.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Global Partnership Manager
• Account management of 15+ commercial global partnerships, actively seeking out new opportunities, ensuring all deliverables in the agreements are met, ensuring all contractual obligations are met and relationships are sustained. Ensure signed agreements are in place before activating partnership. Host regular status calls. Set up and manage sponsor management documents for all partnerships to track activity. Maintain and exceed the satisfaction of key stakeholders. Produce review documents for renewal conversations and work towards ensuring the renewal is a straight forward conversation. Partners include Accenture, TikTok, Google, Kantar, McKinsey, Meta and Salesforce.
• Manage all affiliate partnership relationships e.g. Advertising Week and Campaign ensuring that the partnership provides value for our members and opportunities for us to raise our profile and aid our mission of accelerating marketing leadership.
• End-to-end event management of bespoke partner event/content activity or activation as part of wider event programme. Working to source venues, be involved in the event content creation, setting and managing budgets, securing delegates for the events working with membership as well as reaching out to prospects based on the partners targets and to managing the events
• Complete programme management of our flagship leadership programme — The Marketing Leaders Programme. From the planning (attending project meetings, helping curate speaker suggestions], promotion (help secure delegates, manage bookings and follow up on leads, work with the membership team to identify business teams who might be interested, reply to enquiries] to the execution and event management, budget management (setting up the budget, tracking spend and ensuring payments are in], delegate communication (from prospecting to the delegate communications, pre, actual and post].
• Manage and track in-bound partnership enquiries, maintaining the upkeep of the pipeline document.
• Work with the team to source, generate and qualify partnership leads.
Key Attributes of a Senior Global Partnership Manager
• Excellent communication and relationship management skills
• A consistent hard worker, driven by targets and keen to face challenges head on
• Organised and an ability to multitask whilst maintaining an acute attention to detail
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
• The ability to think differently and suggest new ideas
• A proactive attitude and demonstrates good use of initiative when handling on tasks – thinks 5 steps ahead
• A team player, able to work independently and as part of a larger group
• Passionate and enthusiastic
• Able to remain calm under time pressure
• Desirable – moderate knowledge of salesforce
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Consultant: Danielle Godbold