Senior Finance Analyst
Location – London, Agar Street
Salary – £50,000-£55,000 + car allowance (£5,300)
Benefits: Bonus scheme, staff discounts, 25 days holiday + 8 bank holiday days, government pension, staff restaurant and onsite parking, private medical and family cover
Summary Senior Finance Analyst
We’re looking for a driven, collaborative and forward thinking person to join our European advertising team. In this role, you will be the finance partner and trusted advisor to our advertising sales team, ensuring that the drivers of performance are well understood, and providing your business partners with actionable insights. Your role will also involve close collaboration with accounts receivable and credit risk teams.
Key Responsibilities of Senior Finance Analyst
• Develop and maintain yield strategy across Europe
• Assist commercial leaders in building long term strategic plans
• Manage revenue, expenses, and key business metrics within our international P&Ls.
• Support leadership with insights into business growth drivers, risks and opportunities
• Own month end closing, reporting and highlighting required business interventions.
• Work with finance teams to ensure that the full end to end workflow (from client set up, campaign set up through to billing) is customer centric and robust.
• Work with Internal teams to assist in the accurate and timely reporting of revenue generation, billing and cash collection
• Simplification, improvement and scaling of existing processes and tools.
• Build and maintain key reporting metrics that drive business performance
• Generate adhoc financial reporting and models for the ESBO leadership team
Key Competencies of Senior Finance Analyst
• Advanced Excel skills are required, including a deep understanding of formulas, macros, pivot tables
• Salesforce experience -a plus
• Experience working with SAP -a plus
• SQL skills –a plus
• Experience with large relational databases -a plus
• Experience working with statistical analysis/tools -a plus
• Familiarity with media, TV measurement -a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.