The role will suit a talented individual, working within the IT team.
The Data Analyst will analyse and utilise our data assets in order to drive our business forward and better serve our clients.
Reporting to the Head of Analysis & Design the candidate will be required to:
• Understand processes and data models of the business
• Design, develop and automate reporting solutions
• Engage with clients and stake holders to understand and document business requirements
• Analyse existing data sources to understand the information and ensure data quality
• Maintain, review and improve existing processes and reporting provision
• Present and report to stake holders portfolio statuses and trends
• Responsible for client reporting requirements and interpret and filter ad-hoc requests from clients.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, organised, meticulous and have a logical thought process. They should have:
• Excellent knowledge and experience of MS SQL
• Good knowledge and experience of Power BI and reporting tools
• Excellent Excel skills and usage of Power Pivot
• Background in client reporting and delivery
• Ability to solve problems quickly
• Ability to extract data from a variety of sources
• Ability to present to stake holders
• Excellent knowledge of all MS Office Products
• And be an excellent communicator in English (Written and Verbal).
The following knowledge would be beneficial:
• Data Modelling
• Data warehousing and Analytics
• DAX and MDX coding
• Understanding of Data Protection legislation and requirements of standard ISO27001 and ISO9001
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.