Sales Support Administrator
Salary: up to £24k PA (based on experience)
Benefits: 20 working days holiday + Bank Holidays. Monthly company voucher incentives. Access to Bupa’s Employee, Assistance Program. Health & Dental cover available. Team social activities and great office facilities
Hours: 08:30-18:00 (Mon-Thurs), 08:30-17:00 (Fri)
Summary of a Sales Support Administrator
Our client are a well-established organisation looking to build their team, this is a very exciting opportunity to start your career within a great office environment. You will be responsible for providing administrative support to sales consultants and keeping in regular contact with clients regarding pricing, industry, product and service changes. You will also assist in arranging client property viewings and client property portfolios
Key Responsibilities of a Sales Support Administrator
• Liaising with sales consultants clients regarding clients’ office search.
• Maintain communication with the sales team regarding client developments.
• Respond to and follow up client enquiries using appropriate methods.
• Prepare online client viewing schedules and property portfolios.
• Maintain and develop a client database using Salesforce CRM Software.
• Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between clients and relevant staff, and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
• Participate in meetings, new office openings, broker events and team activities.
• Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality and adherence to relevant procedures.
• Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and clients.
Key Competencies of a Sales Support Administrator
• Minimum GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong telephone manner
• It literate – confident in Microsoft packages
• Quick learner – ability to pick up systems
• Flexile and adaptable
• Motivated and able to work in a fast paced environment
• Team player
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.