Salary: £20k – £24k PA (based on experience)
Benefits: 20 working days holiday + Bank Holidays. Monthly company voucher incentives. Access to Bupa’s Employee Assistance Program. Health & Dental cover available.
Hours: 08:30-18:00 (Mon-Thurs), 08:30-17:00 (Fri)
Summary of a Sales Support
Responsible for liaising with partners by keeping in regular contact regarding pricing, industry, product and service changes. To assist the Sales Consultants by arranging client property viewings and client property portfolios
Key Responsibilities of a Sales Support
• Liaising with sales consultants clients regarding clients’ office search.
• Maintain communication with the sales team regarding client developments.
• Respond to and follow up client enquiries using appropriate methods.
• Prepare online client viewing schedules and property portfolios.
• Maintain and develop a client database using Salesforce CRM Software.
• Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between clients and relevant staff, and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
• Participate in meetings, new office openings, broker events and team activities.
• Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality and adherence to relevant procedures.
• Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and clients.
Key Competencies of a Sales Support
• Minimum GCSE (or equivalent)
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong telephone manner
• It literate – confident in Microsoft packages
• Quick learner – ability to pick up systems
• Flexile and adaptable
• Motivated and able to work in a fast paced environment
• Team player