Salary: Between £20-30,000PA depending on experience
Summary of a Recruitment Administrator
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a brand new role within a well established organization with lots of progression and collaboration. In this role you will be responsible for relieving the consultants of admin tasks and will focus on maximising sales potential within the team. You will be required to manage and coordinate within the contract or permanent team. The position holder is a key link between departments. This role is very diverse, no two days are the same as you could be working within many sectors of the business such as marketing, compliance and sales. You will be working closely with the management team and directors.
Key Responsibilities of a Recruitment Administrator
- Interaction on the phone with candidates and clients in line with our internal process’
- Managing and coordination of compliance
- Working as an effective team member and assisting the rest of the team where possible.
- Creating job descriptions and advertising roles
- On-boarding of candidates
- Producing reports for the management team and directors
- Ensure colleagues are kept informed of any problems or opportunities relating to our clients and candidates.
- Occasional client interaction
- Maintaining and creating reports and providing analysis
Key Competencies of a Recruitment Administrator
- Proven background in administration
- Confident telephone manner
- Process driven
- Team Player
- Excellent coordination and communication
- High level of organisation
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft package)
- Business administration
- Database administration
- Recruitment experience
- Compliance from any industry
- Data Analysis / Data Analytics
- Business Analysis
- Previous Office Experience
- Project coordinating
- 24 days annual leave excluding the 8 bank holidays + discretionary day off for birthday
- Core working hours are 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Thursday (inclusive) and 8:30am to 5:00pmon Fridays.
- Regular social activities
- Opportunity for training and progression
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.