Sales Support Administrator
Location: Hounslow, Sunbury, Ashford (Surrey), Feltham, Richmond
Salary: Between £25,000-£30,000 pa
Purpose of the Sales Support Administrator
- As Sales Support Administrator, you will be reporting in the Business Support Manager
- Identify and report optimisation opportunities as well as any processes and policies
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of business objectives, industry best practise, and compliance
- Part of the Sales Support Administrator role will be to ensure all aspects of H&S are up to date manuals are compliant and risk assessment is complete
- Action all request and quotations from the BD team within a timely manner as well as reporting regularly on the success of said quotes
- Offer insights on pricing/market feedback to the Product team alongside a margin on existing customers
- The Sales Support Administrator will engage with new customers whilst ensuring the ongoing positive experience with existing ones
- Maintain/create customer SOP’s alongside the Business Development Manager and support operations to create agreements
- Ensure the smooth handover of bookings, contract agreements and support with any KPI’s and new business information
Key Competencies of a Sales Support Administrator
- Strong numeracy skills alongside good communication telemarketing and negotiation skills
- Ideally a Sales Support Administrator with prior experience in freight forwarding and logistics industry
- High level of computer skills, especially MS Excel
- Customer satisfaction focused alongside the ability to plan and prioritise workloads is key for the role of Sales Support Administrator
- A Sales Support Administrator who can collaborate with other functions of the business to offer insights and improvements.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.