Sales Order Processor
Salary: Up to £28,000
Duration: 12 month fixed term contract
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Checking that full details and required documentation is received on a handover email.
• Understand invoicing plan and prepare the sales order on the system accordingly, passing over each invoicing stage at the correct time.
• Requesting credit checks for new customers.
• Keying orders onto the system accurately.
• Placing orders with suppliers under the Project Manager’s direction.
• Prioritizing work to action last minute and urgent requests.
• Liaising with suppliers.
• Keeping the Project Manager updated with progress on ordering.
• Arranging deliveries under the Project Manager’s direction via most appropriate method.
• Obtaining the sign off sheet at the end of the job, ensuring the job is complete on the system and passing over for invoicing.
• Proactive working to foresee potential issues and finding solutions in advance.
• Helping the team to answer the main phone line.
• Very good organisation skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritise.
• Good communication skills, with willingness to work as part of a team.
• Strong sense of personal responsibility, with a proactive and can-do attitude.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.